How to make the Stinging Nettle Syrup:
- Steep one stinging nettle tea bag in four ounces of hot water for ten minutes.
- Remove the tea bag, measure the remaining liquid (it will be less than four ounces, due to absorption from the teabag).
- Add an equal amount of sugar.
- Stir until sugar is fully dissolved and let syrup cool before using.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, combine an ounce and a half of Asian Parsnip, half an ounce of fresh lemon juice, and ¾ ounce of stinging nettle syrup.
- Shake until very well-chilled, then strain into a tall glass with fresh ice.
- Add two ounces of club soda and stir briefly.
- Garnish with a long lemon peel.